Great fire of 1906 View of unkerber Market Place.  1950s Bertie Bowen installing mill stone in front of Market Place House Market Place as seen from church tower Local doctors in heavy snow.  1979 Great fire of 1906
Bertie Bowen installing mill stone (from Kenninghall Mill) in front of Market Place House. Early 1960s
Shop on South side of Market Place before the fire of 1906.  The Wine Cellars is left side of these buildings
Detail of picture on left This was referred to as The Big Shop owned by “F W Peck (late W Palmer)” as on an invoice dated 1897
Market Place as seen from the church tower
The great fire of 1906, described in 1975 newspaper article
View of unkerbed Market Place with free access for vehicles.  1950s
Drs Charles Oxley and Tony Hamerton in exceptionally heavy snow.  15 February 1979
Great fire of 1906 Shop on south side of Market Place before fire of 1906 Shop on south side of Market Place before fire of 1906 (detail)
Market Place (south)
New Buckenham Archive
Can you identify people or dates, or add a photo?
Home